Agile Moves Principles
From Agile Moves
The 12 Agile Moves Principles are the guidelines for the further development of the Agile Moves framework and form the fundamental assumptions on which it is based:
- The best coach for the team is the team itself.
- Mastery isn’t brought about by automation, but rather by comprehension.
- Sustainable training gives you more energy than it requires from you.
- Moves train people, not processes.
- Each team achievement is a synergy of individual skills and synchronization within the team.
- Customized further development needs to be continuously incorporated into the team’s interactions.
- All training requires a goal.
- When training, what counts is what you measure.
- The size of the training step doesn’t determine its impact.
- How you think the moves are affecting you doesn’t matter. The fact that they are affecting you is the only thing that counts.
- Your training’s worth is your self-worth.
- Training never stops.